Watercell Membrane Bio-reactor systems
Watercell membrane bio-reactor systems provide versatile and efficient biological treatment of wastewater using pre-fabricated, containerised systems.
Watercell systems are particularly suitable for applications where:
- Space Available is very limited
- Site Location is remote and difficult to access
- Treated wastewater must be of very high quality to protect a sensitive environment
- Treated wastewater must be re-used, perhaps because water is scarce.
Watercell systems use Membrane BioReactor (MBR) technology. The advanced design of the systems ensures:
- Removal of virtually all bacteria present
- Much less space is needed than when using conventional technology
- Less sludge has to be removed and disposed
- A highly stable process, leading to ease of operation
- Very high quality treated wastewater
Watercell is available in a range of sizes to handle 50 – 500m3 per day. However, the modular design allows higher volumes to be treated where necessary.
Click on image to enlarge:
Re-use of Treated Water
As mentioned above, the treated wastewater can be re-used if the water supply is scarce. You can re-use the treated water for:
- Irrigation of local crops
- Feeding a factory supply
- Feeding a reverse osmosis unit for high purity water supply
Full details of the range can be seen in the Watercell leaflet here.